I ntroduction about install hole punching mould: Install hole punching mould for window is used for Aluminium window and door profiles processing, it can help you to punch screw holes, angle connector holes, ect. We adopt 3Ddesign to make sure the mould in high precision, and imported materials...
Introduction about install hole punching mould:
Install hole punching mould for window is used for Aluminium window and door profiles processing, it can help you to punch screw holes, angle connector holes, ect. We adopt 3Ddesign to make sure the mould in high precision, and imported materials promise you a good quality for the install hole punching moulds. Such mould is easy for maintain, also supply you longer service life. Specially it include 3-4 punching operations, save you working space and cost. All of our customers give us high pride of quality and design.
install hole punching mould for window
can punch screw holes, angle connector holes, ect for window and door
one set of mould can include 3-4 punching operation, but depend on profiles size and holes location.
Main parts processing
most of main parts are electric-cutting, CNC machine milling, then polishing to smooth.
Mould overall size
our moulds can service 5-7years in common working
Shenzhen P-luck machinery technology co,. ltd has more than 8 years history for window and door machinery, specially for punching tooling and punching machine. We win lots of customers with high quality and good precision. P-luck Machine is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development and sales of plastic steel door and window processing equipment ,top grade aluminum alloy door and window equipment .The working staff in the corporation is of high level intelligence and high technique. For punching mold, we adopt 3D design to make sure our products in high precision, so that our customers can produce high quality and precise window and door.
Our advantage for install hole punching moulds:
1. we adopt 3D design for each set of moulds to make sure the good precision and high quality
2. our bushing adopt CNC machine processing, and we use oil free copper sleeves, to make sure the mould clean and mould can work smoothly, no shaking
3. our mould can help you do much better operation, high precision and good looks.
4. we have rich experience in design and making moulds for our customers. Our customers are all over almost 20 countries like Russia, Australia, Canada, USA ，Philippines and Yemen and spoken highly of bye the foreign users
1. How to put an order for the mould?
1) First you have to show us your profiles drawings in CAD or IGS or PDF with detail if you donot have these drawings, just show us CAD sectional drawing, then take photos for the profiles with operation you need, tell us the operation size and location
2) We make the initial calculation and design, to give you a best quotation
3) If you agree , we make a contract with each other; then you can pay the 50%downpayment to our account
4) We make 3D design to show you , after you confirm, we start producing.
2. Shall I send you profiles samples during the mould producing?
Yes, each customer has to send us your profiles samples, we need to recheck if your drawings are accurate; after the mould finished, we have to use the profiles to test the mould if they work well for you before shipping.
3. How to inspect your mould quality?
First you can inspect the mould in our factory if you like, if there is something wrong, we would like to deal with it well before shipping
Secondly: if you have no time, we would like to take detail videos and photos for you, to show you how it works. Here donot worry we will hide something bad, because it will be not good for both of us, we never do that for you.
4. How do you pack the machine or moulds?
We will use thicker plywood panels to pack machine or moulds, if it is machine, we will use steel square pipe to make the plywood case bottom strong and fix the machine to it, so that the machine can be stable during shipping. Each side of the plywood case will be fixed by steel angles.
5. How long will be finished for one set of mould?
Frankly telling, we need 15days, because most of the materials need deep heat treatment , electric-cutting, machine milling ,and polishing, some materials need to be custom cutting, if someone told you just need 7 days, then they must cheat on workmanship and materials .